Saturday, September 25, 2010

Indy

I have to post these pictures. I am in a group, on Ravelry, called Itsy Bitsy Swap and Chat. I just received my package for the September "Potluck" swap . . . which means ANYTHING kitchen related.

My partner Kat, aka hdvixen, sent me the BEST box and included two sets of things for Indy. Wait until you see the pix of Indy. She is such a hoot . .  and I LOVE my red and green kitchen items ! ! ! ! !


Potluck Swap package contents from Kat.
Notice the Indy Treats . . .I left them there and they "disappeared."
Hum . . . wonder who took them and left no trace?


My "table runner" looks GREAT on our NEW microwave.

Indy and her "cigar."

"But Mom, you let me eat up here ALL the time," Indy said calmly.

1 comments:

crocheted at home said...

Indy is so cute!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I truly appreciate the fact you took the time.

Paula