Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Newest Objects d'Art

I thought the title would grab your attention . . . nothing like sounding "French" to add class to ones' blog.

I really have had my mind stuck on these . . . ."some letter" is for "something that starts with that letter.

So far it has been:
  1. "S" is for Soccer
  2. "C" is for Christmas
  3. "F" is for Family (finished today)
  4. "T" is for Thanksgiving (finished today also)
  5. "F" is for Football (everything but the "all" in the football is done)

I REALLY like the Thanksgiving one. It is just so colorful. I am thinking I will send it to my Aunt Ruth. I just hear today that she is in a nursing home from a fall the end of August. I feel so sorry for her. Dad and Aunt Helen (her brother and sister) have died along with her husband, Uncle Norman. I am sure Marilyn and Debbie (my cousins, her daughters) have told me that all of her friends have passed also. She has said she is ready, but the good lord (no caps this time because  am not happy with him for all he has put her through) seems to think she is needed more here . . . which makes me sad that she has to live in a way she doesn't want to live.

Anyway, here are the pictures of today's progress in my "is for Alphabet."






DON'T FORGET to visit my Give~away, make a comment and fill in the form with your choices . . you may want to list your choices down before you go to the form . . A, C, G, B, etc.

Signed,
Need to Call Lee and Marilyn or Debbie Tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I truly appreciate the fact you took the time.

Paula